Sitemap for Elizabeth H Guerrero DDS in Baton Rouge, LA
Cosmetic Dental Services
- Composite Fillings
- Cosmetic Dental Care
- Dental Center
- Dental Checkup
- Dental Cleaning and Examinations
- Dental Office
- Dental Practice
- Emergency Dental Care
- Denture Adjustments and Repairs
- Denture Relining
- Mouth Guards
- Night Guards
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Partial Denture for One Missing Tooth
- Partial Dentures for Back Teeth
- Routine Dental Care
- The Process for Getting Dentures
Helpful Dental Information
- 7 Signs You Need Endodontic Surgery
- Adjusting to New Dentures
- Can a Cracked Tooth be Saved with a Root Canal and Crown
- Denture Care
- Do I Need a Root Canal
- Emergency Dentist vs. Emergency Room
- I Think My Gums Are Receding
- Improve Your Smile for Senior Pictures
- Multiple Teeth Replacement Options
- Options for Replacing Missing Teeth
- Oral Hygiene Basics
- Preventative Dental Care
- Reduce Sports Injuries With Mouth Guards
- Solutions for Common Denture Problems
- The Truth Behind Root Canals
- Types of Dental Root Fractures
- What Can I Do to Improve My Smile
- What is an Endodontist
- What Should I Do If I Chip My Tooth
- What to Expect When Getting Dentures
- When a Situation Calls for an Emergency Surgery
- When Is a Tooth Extraction Necessary
- Why Are My Gums Bleeding
- Why Dental Sealants Play an Important Part in Protecting Your Child’s Teeth
Still Can’t Find?
Preventive dentistry is for anyone interested in protecting their long-term dental and overall health. It is a branch of dentistry that focuses on treatments that help keep teeth healthy, such as teeth cleanings, fluoride treatments, and dental sealants. Preventive dentistry also includes simple things that you can do on your own to keep your teeth…
A dental bridge is an oral prosthetic that closes the space left by multiple missing teeth. It has two main components: artificial teeth called pontics and crowns (abutments) placed on the two teeth closest to the space on both sides. The artificial teeth can be made from various materials like gold, silver, and other metals,…
NOTICE OF TEMPORARY CHANGE TO DENTAL CARE AVAILABILITY
Our top priority is the health and well-being of our patients, families, staff and community. In this unprecedented time, we are deeply committed to keeping everyone safe.
In light of the evolving pandemic and out of an abundance of caution, we have decided to limit patient treatment due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our office is heeding recommendations to limit dental treatment for emergencies only. We believe that this shift will allow us to more effectively evaluate this dynamic situation and assist in following the CDC's guidance on social separation. If you have an appointment scheduled with us in the next week or so, our office will be in touch to help reschedule your appointment.
There will be a dentist on call in the event of a dental emergency. Should you require urgent dental care, please call our office as you normally would as Dr. Guerrero is on call.
We did not make this decision lightly. A great deal of care, research and planning guided our decision. We will continue to evaluate the situation as it evolves and determine when it is appropriate for us to return to our normal business hours.
Again, please understand that we are making this decision with the health and well-being of our patients, our families, our team and our community in mind.
We wish all of you continued health and strength during this challenging time.
Elizabeth H. Guerrero DDS & Staff