Our dental procedures can keep you and your family in excellent oral health, restore damaged teeth and transform your smile into something truly beautiful. At Elizabeth H Guerrero DDS, we understand that each of our patients’ smiles is unique and so are their health concerns. As such Dr. Guerrero meets with each patient to discuss their health concerns and goals prior to recommending any specific dental procedures. If you live in Baton Rouge, we invite you to schedule an appointment by calling (225) 360-3914. During your examination, we can look for any signs of infection or cavities; discuss what you do and do not like about your smile; and determine the best way to proceed.
In the past, there were not as many options for treating or restoring teeth. Fortunately, technology has revolutionized dentistry, and there are now a variety of options for treating all types of oral health concerns. Gone are the days where teeth were pulled on a regular basis. Now, the majority of damaged or infected teeth can be saved when treated early enough. Simultaneously, if teeth do fall out there are a variety of procedures for replacing them that go well beyond removable dentures.
If you have had dental work done in the past or are currently wearing dentures and are not satisfied with the results, schedule an appointment with Elizabeth H Guerrero DDS. Our dental procedures use the latest in dental technology allowing us to improve the appearance and functionality of former restorations. For example, we can replace old metal fillings or crowns with tooth-colored ones for a more natural appearance. We can also treat teeth that have had a bonding procedure in the past, if the material is now looking old and dated.
Dr. Guerrero can make each restoration blend in with the surrounding teeth. Whether replacing an old crown or fixing a recently damaged tooth, the tooth will look fantastic once complete and it will be difficult, if not impossible, to distinguish the difference between the natural teeth and the restoration. Those who want to replace a tooth may benefit from a dental bridge, dental implants or modern dentures instead. Regardless of what procedure is necessary, we will ensure that it is completed to perfection.
Check out what others are saying about our dental services on Yelp: Dentist Baton Rouge.
Helpful Related Links
- American Dental Association (ADA). Glossary of Dental Terms. 2015
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry® (AACD). Home Page. 2015
- WebMD. WebMD’s Oral Care Guide. 2015
About our business, license, and website security
- Elizabeth H Guerrero DDS was established in 1999
- We accept the following payment methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa and Care Credit
- We serve patients from the following counties: East Baton Rouge Parish, Livingston Parish, Ascension Parish & West Baton Rouge Parish
- We serve patients from the following cities: Baton Rouge, Baker, Prairieville, Denham Springs, Zachary, Walker, and Gonzales
- Website Safety Ratings and Reputation – AVG Threat Labs. View Details
- Norton Safe Web. View Details
- Trend Micro Site Safety Center. View Details
Back to top of Dental Procedures